Sunday, March 16, 2014

Over 2000 page views reached!!

On Wednesday, March 12th, our blog received its 2,000th page view!!  The first 1,000 took two years, but the second 1,000 only took one year.  Thanks to all of our followers for making this happen!!  It is probably fitting that this milestone occurred just before our free gardening workshop next Sunday.  The workshop is our way of thanking our supporters that live in the area.
  I spent about an hour this morning talking to a fellow grape grower in Minnesota.  He is one of my sources for grapevines and a real wealth of information.  We exchanged experiences and he gave me some ideas to try in my quest to ripen grapes in our challenging climate.  We also spoke about getting to meet each other face-to-face in Nebraska City, Nebraska, at Vitinord 2015.  While I most likely won't have wine to share at the conference, I will have more valuable experience to share than I did at Vitinord 2012.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment